Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Birthday MG!

What's Jack up to? Today he's busy guarding the house and getting all riled up about not being allowed upstairs to play video games with the boys. Maybe if you stopped tearing stuff up while you're up there you'd be allowed, Jack.

Today is the birthday of my good friend and fellow writer Marley Gibson. Thirty seconds after I met her a a writer's conference a few years back I knew I wanted to be her friend. Marley is amazing and her first teen series comes out next year. You'll be hearing more here soon.
Happy Birthday Mar. This video is a gift for you.

Best,
Kwana

3 comments:

Elaine Spencer said...

OMG, your dog is adorable. I'm currently dog hunting. I'm hoping to become a proud parent in 2008 :) My most recent obsession is a Cavapoo. However this little guys tail just about did me in!

Marley Gibson said...

Awwwwww....thanks for the b-day shout-out, Kwanster! Much appreciated. As is the video of Jack. Love him. His bark is quite impressive!

Hugs,
Mar = )

Kwana said...

Thanks Ladies. Yes, Jack's tail is quite cute but he's a real handful. That bark can be heard all around the neighborhood. He's got a terrible reputation.

Kwana

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online