Thursday, April 24, 2008

Top Shock Me- Why Don't cha!

What's Jack up to? He's Happy to have Nana up today. She's giving him unlimited treats. Talk about spoiled.

First let's talk America's Next Top Model


The top model girls land in Rome and Anya’s first step is a face plant out of the van! Poor thing.
Thank goodness the first Tyra mil is read by Whitney alone and not all of them together. Fatima is sick and crying and I’m not feeling anything but wondering where is Mr. Jay and is he really fighting with Tyra and will he be back for another season? Will she? Other reports say it’s totally untrue though.
Are we supposed to be stupid with these “random” women that they are pointing out? Of course they are not random, but models they placed. Did anyone think they were random? Ugh. I’m getting so annoyed by this show.
They had another challenge and what happens? Anya wins again. That girl with the squeaky voice is taking over the world.
Then it’s a Cover Girl commercial in Italian and it’s a full on disaster for most of the girls. And Lauren has to go. What a HOT TRANNY MESS! We’ll see what happens in judging.
We’re in Judging and the bottom two are Whitney and Lauren. Whitney is criticized for being phony but Tyra is still behind her. Come on and just send Thumbelina home….
The verdict is in and it’s…. Lauren. At least they made the right choice.




Now it’s time for the show stopper Top Chef!


The show opens and once again Jen is talking about doing it for Zoi. Ugh. Why do I want her to go home already?
The quick fire is a dessert challenge and the judge is Johnny Izinnu (no, I can’t spell his name). I can tell there are some scared chefs. If you don’t know a dessert then you’re done for. Silly Lisa actually said she swore she wouldn’t do a dessert during this show. What? Has she ever watched the show? Never say Never. Now I want her to go home. I loved that Dale said he had 1 dessert up his sleeve and he was breaking it out! But the winner was… Richard. Ugh. He gets in the Top Chef cookbook.
Now they are going out to Second City for a night on the town and some comedy. But wait it quickly turns bad and it’s the really scary elimination challenge based on horrible improve.
Dale and Richard-green perplexed tofu- They are talking curry and other cool stuff with free beef fat what sure has me
Lisa and Antonia- Magenta drunk polish sausage and Lisa is mad. They are doing something with tequila
Jen and Stephanie- Orange turned on asparagus
Marc and Nikki- Purple depressed bacon
Spike and Andrew- are Yellow Vanilla Love and when they left whole food I wasn’t sure what they were making. Something with squash soup and love without a blender. Because now there’s no electrical equipment. Twister.

The guests arrive at the chef house and Spike and Andrew are first up with vanilla love squash soup and everyone is really loving it.
Jen is obviously missing Zoi a lot because first she’s talking threesomes she and Stephanie and doing a whole skit that’s a little, um, icky and so is the dish.
Dale and Richard came out with their perplexed food and the judges weren’t perplexed. They liked it.
Antonia and Lisa and their drunken sausage fell flat. They seem to hate their suggestion and it showed in their presentation.
Mark and Nikki come out with purple depressed bacon and it’s good, proving once again that all things are better with bacon.


Now for the top chefs. They are Dale and Richard and Spike and Andrew. What?
The winning team is dale and Richard and they each get 2500.00 work of Caphelon. These guys are now rockin’.


Bottom two are Antonia and Lisa and Stephanie and Jen.
Not doing Polish sausage was a killer for them and Jen and Stephanie that Goat cheese was the killer for them plus the while crazy phallic thing. Stephanie run from Jen as fast as you can never partner with her again. She misses her girlfriend too much!


Now back to the Not So Glad room and the girls are scared as hell. Strangely so am I.
Here goes… And it’s Jen that goes home! Wow! I know I wanted her to go but I can’t believe it’s her before Lisa or Nikki or OMG. Spike!!!!!


Oh well. She’s not doing it for Zoi anymore and now and I’m sad.

Best,

Kwana

8 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

I'm so glad Lauren's gone. She just didn't seem like a model to me. So awkward and socially inept.

And I love Top Chef!

The Girl You Used to Know said...

I really liked Jen and didn't want to see her leave. I mean, her whining over misspelled Zoi was getting old, but overall, I really liked her. Spaz-boy drives me nuts. I think Lisa's team should've gotten the boot. I mean, why didn't they cook beer-soaked polish sausage? Seriously? I could've taken that challenge and kicked it in the ass.

Kwana said...

I'm glad we agree on Lauren Kristen.

Mel it's sad that hen went now that she's gone. Lisa should have been out.

sula said...

Yeah, I was kind of sorry to see Jen go. She seemed like a pretty decent chef. Spike is driving me nuts. Oh and Antonia? Soooo over her. She comes off as really full of herself. I will not cook polish sausage, I am a CHEF! pfft. And how the heck is Nicki still there? Clearly, she's not up to the same level as the rest.

Marley Gibson said...

Lauren HAD to go. That was the most painful television I ever watched with her doing her TV commercial. OMG...pathetic!

I was bull$hit that they threw off Jen on TC. That was wrong. It should have been that woman with the greasy hair and eyebrow ring. Or Spike and his hats. UGH!!!

They were supposed to make polish sausage! At least Jen used the right ingrediants. Bad call, judges.

Kwana said...

I totally agree with you both Sula and Marley.

pve design said...

Times like these, when the kids are home from school and on spring break, that I am glad I was not lured to be Americas next Top model nor Top Chef, cause, I love being Top Mom and Top Friend to you!

Kwana said...

Thanks Patricia bit you'd love Top Chef too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online