Monday, May 12, 2008

Crazy in Love

What's Jack up to? He's sending the DH on long walks for nothing then doing his business where he's not supposed to. Oh Jack. When will you ever learn? Do I need this crap? Really. You're lucky you're so cute.

Teens Ugh!!
I know I'm not supposed to talk about 'those who shall not be named' on this blog, but some times a girl's gotta vent. How can a woman feel like she's already had a draining day at only 8:30 in the morning? Man. Then you look and a lunch is left on the table. And you're not helping out. No way. The kid that left it stormed out after giving you a bunch of unnecessary attitude. Let said kid starve, you think. It will serve said kid right. But of course that doesn't stop you from feeling guilty thinking your kid is starving out there which you know is not true. Ugh. Get over it! You've got a life and work of your own to do. Enjoy the few hours you have to do it because come 4:00 the fun will start again. Women gird your loins!

True Love?
So on to better things. It's true love! Really it is. Stop laughing. I'm serious. Matt made his decision and after, what? 8 grueling weeks and 25 women he has found his true love and it was not Chelsea, but crazy Shayne! Why does that make me so happy. Those cagey Bachelor editors had me going and by the end of last night episode I was rooting for Shayne with her bleach blond hair and her big brown doe eyes all the way. I'm even hoping those two zany kids make it.
I'd be tuning in to watch Shayne take on London. All her wild mad antics around Buckingham Palace. What fun.

And they have quite a fan club over on Youtube there are even fan videos. Check out this one that will make you believe in this love story:


It was a sweet silly ending to a pretty boring season and now I'm ready for next week and DeAnna- The Bachelorette. Let's watch 25 men make fools of themselves whining in limos talking about how they felt an "amazing connection." Right. At least Nana will be watching with me.


Best,
Kwana

12 comments:

mommytherobot.blogspot.com said...

well, its refreshing to hear you talk about "those who shall not be named" LOL sometimes i just don't want to imagine! what you go through!!! because w a two year old, i say something and i don't expect a follow through every single time. but w teens, man their brains can actually process information, i mean if they can do algebra they should remember to be nice to their mother? i dont even know what im going to do when i get there!

pve design said...

Remember, it is a phase and the best way is to de-tach your self and focus on your writing and your self.
Easier said than done! Love conquers all!

Keri Mikulski said...

I second the Bachelorette! I'm looking forward to it! :) Sorry about your morning. I spent my morning negotiating with a two and a half year old about apple juice. Enjoy your day! :)

Joanna Goddard said...

i LOVE that youtube video. they are awesome together.

The Girl You Used to Know said...

K. Another reality surprise this week. But by the middle of last night's show, I knew he was choosing Shayne. You can't call a girl Monkey and not marry her. Just. Not. Possible.

Re: twsnbn--

Oh honey, I'm with you--except for the whole "feeling guilty" part. I just don't. That's what they get. Besides, you know they're not starving. Their friends are feeding them...so they won't even learn a lesson. Toss the guilt aside, chica!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

You're entitled to vent - you're a real mom with real emotions! :-)

I didn't watch this Bachelor, but I hear that the next one will be another Bachelorette. I might watch that one.

I hope your day gets better.

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

I'm glad he picked Shayne. God to love a girl who brings her make-up while skiing. Plus he calls her monkey and he didn't give any of the other girls nicknames.

Oh and I've tagged you. You're it!

Kwana said...

Thanks for the kind comments on being a Mom. You all understand how it is. Sigh.

Yep he had to go with the girl he called, Monkey. Glad you liked the video, Johanna.
Check out the new season BG where the tables are finally turned!

Got the tag, Elizabeth. You had to pay me back.LOL.

Anonymous said...

The one who shall not be named and stormed out without lunch will not starve, much as they deserve to.

Hugs on the teen 'tude. We get that around here, too.

Kwana said...

Thanks so much Amy.

My Notting Hill said...

I'm totally with you on the lunch -back into the fridge for the next day.

Kwana said...

Thanks for the back up Notting Hill!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online