Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hell Week

What's Jack up to? He's being a Jackster. Barking like crazy whenever another dog prances by. No matter how sweet or silent that other dog is or how friendly the other dog's owner is by smiling and waving kindly at us. So embarrassing, Jack.


So, I'm in the midst of hell week with the Dear Twins. It's finals week at the high school with tests scheduled all different hours. Some in the morning and some in the afternoon and the kids only have to come in for their tests or for different study sessions if they want so it's mom On Call all the time.


Besides that I'm in the middle of pure adolescent hell and my motto of "I'm not mature enough for this job" is really being proven. Every day new situations arise that just baffle my mind. I'm exhausted.


Note to self: must talk with hairdresser about these pesky grey hairs that have popped out this week. Ugh!


Best,

Kwana

13 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Hang in there, it'll all be over soon!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I hope your week gets better. At least it's hump day! :-)

Fifi Flowers said...

OMG... can I relate... mine are all ready out of school... one of mine just hit teen years and UGH... he sprouted and got interested in girls and they like him just fine too... I'm just starting... and now I read your post and realize I'm in for a long ride!

Kwana said...

Thanks Kristen and BG.

Oh Fifi it's a tough road and we're just at the beginning. Ugh!

N said...

hang in there!

think...encouraged activities for the summer!

Kwana said...

Thanks N!

Marie Force said...

Kwana,
I've been a lurker on your blog for a while and we share a love of The Bachelorette and our teenaged children. Are yours girls? My daughter is going to be 13 next month and it's NOT fun right now. I feel your pain having two and I'm ever more grateful that I live on the same street as the high school!! I work full time from home so the summer is a trial, even with them at sailing camp three days a week. Good luck this summer!!
Marie

Marley Gibson said...

Hugs Kwanster!!!!!!

Kwana said...

Hi Marie, My twins are boy/girl 14 years old. Oh the jot. Ha! Yes, summer will be a challenge. I find it even more important to be around while they are this age. Can't have my house being THE party house.

Thanks for the Hugs Marster!

Melissa Walker said...

Kwana, there are story ideas in there somewhere! Write it all down. :)

pve design said...

"Hell week" sounds like a top selling novel. I really do think this is a story that many people would relate to and read. Write away!

mrs. confidential said...

you can do it! just hold on for dear life!

Kwana said...

You're so right Melissa, PVE and Mommytherobot. I should write it all down.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online