Saturday, June 7, 2008

Prince-ly Day!


What's Jack up to? Jack's on fire today or at least he will be if the temperature hits 94 as the weather predicts. Jack doesn't like the heat. But he'll make it through like the charmer he is. Speaking of being a charmer. He was quite the charmer on our walk yesterday and despite being wild and jumpy, he was extra cute and our lovely little neighbor, T, is now more determined than ever to convince her mom, E, to get a D-O-double-G. She even watched me pick up P-O-O-P and promised to do so herself! Uh-Oh! Watch out, E!


Happy B-Day to Prince. Another Gemini. His Purple Highness has had way too much influence on this girls formative years. Be still my little heart!






From Adore :
Until the end of time
I'll be there 4 U
U own my heart and mind
I truly adore U
If God one day struck me blind
your beauty I'd still see
Love's 2 weak 2 define
just what U mean 2 me
Sigh.
Best,
Kwana
Scroll down for Ask the Agent!!

8 comments:

N said...

Happy B-Day man of purple!

I don't know. E just got a reno if I am thinking of the right gal...she's a braver woman than I if so...

Kwana said...

Yes, E is a brave and wild woman if she goes for it!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

and u know what my daughtwers bday is the same day as prtice love the digs folk

Phyllis Bourne said...

The Prince flashback brings back a lotta fun memories!

Eileen said...

I went to go see Purle Rain around 9 times. I also saw him in concert a couple of times during that time period. He is sooo talented.

Kwana said...

Thanks for the comments today. I'm such a super fan. There's nothing like Prince in concert. He's still great in concert today.

Susannah said...

I can not believe Prince is 50. Because that means I'm, well, not 50 but not 14 anymore, either.

MsQuiche said...

Hey Kwana, I feel the same way about Prince. And Adore is my all time favourite Prince track, lyrically speaking. I don't know if you've had the chance to check out my bday homage to him. Please stop by when you can.

Keysha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online