Monday, September 29, 2008

Yep, She did it again

What's Jack up to? That Jack has kept us on our toes this weekend. Why he still insists on running around the block like a nut when he sees fit is beyond me. I swear that dog has no home training. Whose dog is that?


Happy Monday!

So we finally had our first presidential debate. Too bad after all the build up and hype I was exhausted and ready to fall asleep by the time the thing finally started. (I blame the Prosecco and Megan's post for that:) I will say was glad McCain showed up. Seems like all his practicing paid off. Guess all that talk about suspending his campaigning was just talk. But too me and most of the polls out there Barack did what he had to do by stopping him is his tracks when he was spouting his agenda instead of actually answering the questions at hand. And parties aside, let's admit, Barack just seemed more presidential.


But, I'd have like them both to have stayed little more on point. Too bad I couldn't have been in charge. I'd have been all, "hey you didn't specifically answer my question!" There would have been none of that, "speak to him stuff."

But I'm sure Thursday will be a whole different ball of wax. Bring on Thursday. Biden/Palin all the way. I can't wait to see SNL reacreate that thing.

To that... Oops she did it again. That Tina Fey is so it.





Reality Sidebar: The coolest reality gameshow ev-ah started again last night. The Amazing Race is back. Yay!! Anybody else watching?

Best,
Kwana

4 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

Did you hear McCain say 'horseshit'? He totally did. I thought I heard it but wasn't sure and now there is the youtube to prove it. What did we do before youtube and google?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1rZBmk0DYU

Anonymous said...

Yes, Thursday night is "must see TV". I'm a bit nervous about Joe, hope he doesn't call her "sweetie" or something.

The 2nd Tina Fey/Sarah Palin skit on SNL was funny, however what struck me most, was how it didn't need much comedy script writing from the talented SNL writers. More or less, Fey was just quoting Sarah. Almost word for word in some cases. That is frightening, don't you think?

Equis said...

I always catch Amazing Race when there are about 4 couples left. I figure the recap everything towards the end anyhow you don't miss out on much. Same with Biggest Loser, I can watch the entire season summarized in the final episode. That is so lazy!

Kwana said...

Mel, thanks for the video. You are always so on top of things. Yep, he said it. Such a funny word too.

Kalliope you are right I hope Joe doesn't say the wrong thing. It's very likely. The SNL skit was picked up word for word in lots of cases. It is the scariest part.

Equisbuffy I have to follow the Amazing Race all the way just to see the couples start out in love and then watch the relationships crumble on the race. I'm so bad.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online