Sunday, January 4, 2009

Who Me?

Mel snagged this from someone and now I just swiped it from her.
Thanks Mel Francis.

I'm not sure if they got me right at all. What writer is all that confidant? And sure I care who reads this blog. The more the merrier. As a matter of fact go and tell three friends about how insightful I am right now so I can be more confident. Thanks.



Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful



You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.

Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.

A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.

You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!





Best,
Kwana

6 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate
You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.
One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...
And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.
Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.

Um, that last part is crap. I'd share with the world if they'd listen.

Kwana said...

Maybe they say that to everyone, Kristen. They did peg you right with the dramatic design for your blog though.

Ina in Alaska said...

Interesting. As far as my blog style is, well, I just like to have a conversation with the world, or show some of Anchorage Alaska or my dogs.

I enjoy your viewpoints, fun pictures (those sheep still crack me up!), quotes, You Tubes, reality TV views and of course, sweet Jack! xo PS have you finished your knitting projects?

pve design said...

Good to have blogging buddies like you!
(Survey or no survey, I think you are all that!)

Kwana said...

Ina, I finished two, one is halfway done still. Ugh! Pics are still on the way. So sorry to take so long. I love your blog style and my visits to Alaska.

Thanks so mush for all the encouragement PVE.

Megan Frampton said...

I'm artistic and passionate, too! Not sure if you are too confident--you are definitely insightful, however.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online