What's Jack up to? Jack's been a sweetheart this weekend. It seems he's now getting used to his new food and finally coming to terms with it. Guess he gets it's the only game in town. So the fussiness has died down. Now lets hoop the food will actually make some type of difference for him.
My friend, Mel Francis author of Bite Me from over at Mel Frances Bitchin Fiction was kind enough to nominate me for a Kreativ Award. Took me more that a few seconds to figure by looking at the word what the award meant. I know the spelling of Creative is completely whacked but whateves. I'm still very thankful and saying aww shucks. Thanks, Mel!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. Eek! Hate that part
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated. Ok again. sorry to be a pain.
Now for my 7 semi interesting things-meh:
1.I have pretty ugly feet. No really they are but I now get pedi anyway and wear sandals. Life is too short I'm getting over it.
2.I Don't like okra. Never have, doubt I ever will. I don't care how you cook it. Sorry, it will still be slimy to me.
3.I love Wham. No that's not all the interesting or surprising with my love of 80's music, but it's all I got tonight. Have you all heard this Careless Whisper remake? So different. Yet the same.
4.I'm highly unorganized. (seems Mel and I share this) I'm a huge piler. It's a big problem for me. I always have bins and piles of papers around. Heaven for me would be a weekly cleaning service. I'm no domestic goddess. It's not in my DNA.
5.My mind works faster and better than my fingers. I wish I could write as well as I think. My thoughts never come out on paper like I'd like them too. Maybe one day.
6. I'm slightly (maybe not slightly) neurotic. Oh I just am.
7.I find this task very hard after having a blog for a while. Seems I've already let way too much out and am wondering of that's a bad thing.
Now for my nominees:
Robert Adam: new book release!
1 hour ago