Monday, March 1, 2010

Snowzilla 2010

We had the storm of the millennium on Thursday pics of which you saw from Thursday night over here. Well, here is a little slideshow from Friday morning. This pictures were taken from my bedroom window (Jack and I had finished our walk and were done with the snow).

As you can see the DD did a small about of car clearing and then the call of the snow angles was just too hard to resist. I hope your March brings calmer weather. We've had enough of down trees and power outages thank you very much. And now today is by surprise another snow day so no school. *groan* Oh and the pink eye has flared up again *double groan*
No use complaining. It is what it is. Enjoy the show.





Best,
Kwana

13 comments:

Debra said...

You are so clever with this slide show. That's a lot of snow! But the good thing is, it goes quickly this time of the year. I love this b & W slide show with the only the red shovel and mittens in color.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Holy cow that is a lot of snow! Stay warm and drive safe.

Purple Flowers said...

I had pink eye once,and the only way it went away was from rinsing it ALOT w/a solution of some kind from the eye doc.
Good Luck w/it!

Love the slide show - very creative.

Deidra said...

What a great show! What an amazing amount of snow!

pve design said...

What, another no school day? It was here that I scratched my head and said, oh, what next?
Guess we need to just roll with 2010.
Take care of your eye.
pve

N said...

We'll see on this school thing. Love the slide show...how adorable!

Joyce said...

I know you all are getting hit hard this year. I hope this will be the last snowfall for the year. I hope. xo

annechovie said...

Wow, that's a LOT of snow. You have my deepest sympathies for the weather AND the pink eye. I've had both and they are not fun. Hope your week improves! xo

Karena said...

Kwana we are all hoping March will bring us warmer weather and no more snow!!

Karena

Karena said...

PS Feel better soon & love the video!

Karena
Art by Karena

Ina in Alaska said...

That was a fun slide show, loved the old-time quality of the pictures!! You have got to be going crazy from all that snow (just listen to me say that.. you would think I lived in California or some warm place!) Also, the JC Penney commercial in the post below was a RIOT! The hearing officer reminded me of Gloria Allred! So funny! xoxo

Tiffany said...

We didn't get it as bad this time but my crazy mother had me at Macy's. Home a snuggled in a blanket or the Lucky jeans and purse she bought me??? Decisions, decisions, decisions. Dayum these jeans look nice on butt.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com/

Kwana said...

I'm glad you all liked the slide show.

And Ina yes the woman in that video does look like Gloria. I agree.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online