Wednesday, December 24, 2008

T'was The Night Before Christmas

What's Jack up to? Poor Jack. I'm so sorry for laughing at you when you were slip sliding across the ice, but it was just too cute and funny. I apologize.

Here's a little something for you Richard Armitage fans. Much better than visions of Sugarplums I think. Yes? And if you're not a fan, why? Like I've said before, get thee to North and South or at least a bit of fun with Robin Hood. Guy of Gisborne is so worth it.
Thanks to Ramblings on Romance by way of Carolyn Jean for the clip. Sweet dreams.




Best,
Kwana

2 comments:

Phyllis Bourne said...

I LOVE him in Robin Hood!!!! Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!

Joyce said...

Me too!

Kwana warm wishes for a golden Christmas to you and your family!! Paw n' kisses to Jack from Kelly xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online