Saturday, November 7, 2009

And Writing


What's Jack up to? As I type this in the basement he's being such a loyal dog and has come downstairs to keep me company. Though I know it's much warmer upstairs. But he's laying by my side on the couch being a quiet sweetheart. Thanks Jack.


I'm up and writing and that is pretty much my plans for the weekend besides bowling badly and running around with the teen twins. The NaNoWrimo words are adding up which makes me happy. I'm not sure if they make all that much sense right now, but hey, they're adding up and that's the point. December is for revisions.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.



Best,
Kwana

6 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

Bundle up down there Kwana!! Cheering you on, as always!! xoxo

Jax Cassidy said...

GO KWANA GO! I know you'll finish that book this month. Seems like everyone I know is doing NaNo but I'm happy I don't have that kind of pressure. :)

Debra said...

Seems like a nice weekend for projects- rather it's cleaning out a closet, crocheting, cooking ...or writing. Have a great weekend Kwana.

Purple Flowers said...

Keep on' with the writing. You can do it!! :)

Unknown said...

Nothing like having a warm puppy to keep you company. That Jack is pretty sweet.

Maureen McGowan said...

I"m so glad I did NaNo this year. I'm starting to remember how freeing it can be to just write.
And like you said, December is for revisions.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online