Friday, November 20, 2009

Wanna Snuggle?

Happy Friday! And I do hope it's happy.

I'm going for a new outlook today. Enough of the writerly doom and gloom. Obviously wheels are going to keep turning no matter what I say here and we'll just have to see how it all plays out. In the meantime I'm ever hopeful.

My NaNowrimo writing has suffered terribly this week. It's been a tough week life-wise. just plain nutty and the writing time has just flown by. Now I'm in panic mode. Oh well. I shall do my best to be where I will be. Wish me luck.

On a Friday up note I have a Snuggie!! Well, a Snuggie-esque from The Christmas Tree shops. Yesterday Nana and I did our annual Thanksgiving shopping and ran across some very cool Snuggie-esque garments that were called The Hug Throws for a great price in all sorts of colors and Nana could not resist buying them for the whole family. I have a cool lime green one! Love my Nana.

The only family member that didn't get one was Jack. I specifically warned Nana not to order Jack this. You know she wants to. Sorry he'll just have to cuddle next to me with mine. It's bad enough I'm looking a hot Snuggie-esuqe mess don't need to subject Jack to it too.



Best,
Kwana

10 comments:

Sheryl said...

That snuggie for dogs is just TOO CUTE. Thanks for starting my Friday with a smile.

Formerly known as Frau said...

I think snuggie for dogs are so adorable. When you get your I want you to pot a picture so we can see you rockin your lime green snuggie!

Joyce said...

LOL... too cute. This could make a great Christmas photo with everyone wearing their snuggles including Jack.
Have a golden weekend and a Happy Thanksgiving! xo

Deidra said...

Whenever I see snuggies I think of you. I remember posts you wrote last year about them!

Jax Cassidy said...

When Snuggies were first introduced, I totally hated them. But they're growing on me. A friend of mine had one and I tried it out...I must tell you now I want one just because they're so warm and comfy!

mizwrite said...

We were just talking about the new Snuggies for dogs yesterday at work. So cute! (I think Jack definitely needs one.) And I just blogged about my daughter's obsession with infomercials -- she's been memorizing them for a year now. I think we all may end up with Snuggies for Christmas this year. ... :)

Kwana said...

Snuggies are such a funny thing but so useful for cold homes like mine.

Joyce you know I thought of the Christmas picture idea. Don't know if I can get the family to go for it though.

Amanda McCabe/Amanda Carmack/Laurel McKee said...

LOL! I'm ashamed to admit it, but one of my dogs does have a Snuggie (a pink one!). She seems to like it :)

Marilyn Brant said...

After this wacky week in the world of publishing, I'm glad it's Friday, too! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the Snuggie ;).

Ina in Alaska said...

That klutzy lady trying to put the sweater on the dog obviously has no dog!! I also enjoyed the silly scene of the lady knitting while wearing her snuggie and the dogs in theirs... Calgon!! Take me away!!! Happy Friday Kwana!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online