Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Music

What's Jack up to? The Jackster is doing well. His rash is getting better and his ears are too, though he's not enjoying taking his meds for both. I know he's on the mend because his appetite is back and a person can't make it near the kitchen and his treats without him fast on their heels. Go Jack.

I'm still busy with NaNo writing. The words are drip, drip, dripping through slowly and it's tough to find the time I'd like. At the end of the day I find myself wishing I had 3 or 4 more hours where I was feeling alert and creative to just sit write and be. But, um, no. Not gonna happen unless I say buh-bye to the few hours sleep I do get and if I did that who knows what hot messery I'd wake up too. Probably a page full of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's. Hmm would they count towards my word count? Probably not.
That said no long post from me today. Or any day for the rest of this month. Will you be back? While I'm in NaNo land please enjoy a little surprising Monday music from Michael Buble and the DD (so not her usual taste). Thanks DD.



Best,
Kwana

P.S. Have you check out Booksquawk yet? Why not? All the cool kids are doing it.

9 comments:

pve design said...

Thanks for the Monday Music. Is it me, or does he look a bit like my JP? I want to go to CVS and break out in a dance like that!
pve

Formerly known as Frau said...

Nice start to a Monday listening to that cutie! Good luck with the rest of your writing for the month.

Joyce said...

Oooh I love his music! Hang in there on the writing. I feel it in my bones once the words start to flow there will be no stopping. Hugs. xoxo

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

love his voice...plus he's hot!
Great new week Kwana!
xo

Purple Flowers said...

Don't force the writing or it may not flow. Just imagine some writing seeds falling on top of your head, and voila - you will be a writing machine shortly! :)

Kwana said...

PVE your JP has him beat. Just ask all the girls over at the HS. LOL!

Purple Flowers I think the point of this NaNo moth is to just write though the pain and block no matter what. So I gotta go for it. Revisions should be interesting and need a translator.

Glad the music is going over well. Dance y'all!

Maria Geraci said...

Love Michael Buble! Thanks for the Monday music!

Leciawp said...

Thanks for the music! Good luck with your writing Kwana.

Jax Cassidy said...

Glad you're still writing on NaNo, good for you! :)

You go girl!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online