Friday, November 13, 2009

Reality Round Up

Happy Friday! So another week bites the dust. I hope you all had a good one. I've fallen behind with my writing so I'm really frustrated. Cut to me growling over here. I fear I'm not fit company for man or beast. Poor Jack and the rest of the family will just have to put up with me though. That or move.

Oh well.

I believe I haven't done any reality talk in such a long time. What are ya'll watching? Top Chef and the dueling brothers? Do we miss the Hot Mess Atl Housewives? Is anybody wearing SHE by Sheree. No? I didn't think so. Man that woman bugged me to no end.

Do you know who else bugs me? Russell on Survivor. What a good villain he is!

Also how sad to see hot mess Aaron go on DWTS. Big messy hugs to him. He and Mya are my only favorites. Sorry to all the Donny lovers but gags there. Ugh!

This is for you Aaron.













best,
Kwana -falling into the NaNo insanity

10 comments:

Joyce said...

Aaron was my favorite and sad to see him go. I hope your weekend is a golden one. Hugs to you and Jack. xo

Debra said...

I hope your day goes well... thank you for your nice comment this morning. I also hope your sick child improves soon. There is a lot of that around here too!

Sheryl said...

I missed the episode of DWTS, I was wondering who got voted off.

How's Jack doing, feeling better?

Now, stop reading your blog comments and go write so you will be in better spirits for the weekend. :)

Kristen Painter said...

Russell may be the best Survivor villain ever.

pve design said...

Keep writing dear!

T.Allen said...

I fell prey to the last few episodes of RHOA...what a mess! Other than that, I'm safe from reality TV...now back to writing!

Unknown said...

Don't be so hard on yourself, all comes at the right time, sometimes your gathering it all in your mind!
XX
Victoria

I do not watch much tv, sorry, no comments...

Phyllis Bourne said...

I hopped from deadline to nano, so I'm missing everything.

Ina in Alaska said...

Aaron was a sweetheart. Speaking of "reality" shows, I think the Orange County Housewives are SO BITCHY and ridiculous this season (I think the series has jumped the shark_. and Jena is leaving.... Tamra .... I want to slap her, and Gretchen, although I like her, I think she makes bad decisions... Not wearing She by Sheree, thought NeNe was a bit over the top last season, fell out of like with Kim but loved Kandy!!

Survivor Russell is awesome!!! What a strategist!!!!

Thomas said...

I am not wearing SHE by Sheree though she didn't bug me as much as Kim did this season. I actually miss them and looking forward to their return.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online