Saturday, April 5, 2008

It's A Tag Fest!

What's Jack up to? The wild boy is getting himself in trouble again by frolicking his dirty butt in my clean laundry. Jack!

So I was just tagged (see below) then I tagged Patricia and at the same time she was tagging me. And we call each other friends? Crazy huh? Not to be a wimp I'm going for it. 2 tags in a row then I am done. You are all probably now bored stiff with me, but here I go with the great A to Z tag:

A. Attached or Single - Attached since the 80’s to my DH. Ha and they said it wouldn’t last. We showed them, Hon!

B. Best Friend – I’m a lucky girl with lots of wonderful folks in my life, but I’ll name a few there’s: Patricia, and Karli and Ceska and my PIC, Megan. I could go on. I told you I was lucky!
C. Cake or Pie –Hmm. Tough one. Depends on the cake or the pie.
D. Day of Choice – Knit Wednesday
E. Essential Item – Elizabeth Arden’s 8 Hour Cream
F. Favorite Color -Black. Really, Is there another color for clothes?



G. Gummy Bears or Worms – Gummy Bears
H. Hometown -I'm a New York City girl


I. Indulgence – Nightly Bubble Bath
J. January or July – Neither. June is the month for me then October
K. Kids – 2. Teen Twins a dear daughter and dear son
L. Life isn't complete without - LOVE
M. Marriage date- Oct 7
N. Number of brothers and sisters -3 Brothers
O. Oranges or Apples - Green Apples
P. Phobias - Fears – Both, but know they are a terrible waste of time
Q. Quote - "I can't think about this now. I'll go crazy if I do. I'll think about it tomorrow." quick- who said it?
R. Reason to smile –Just look around!
S. Season of Choice - Fall. You can wear all that lovely black.
T. Tag 3 – I'll stop here so as not to get smacked. If you’d like to play just give a shout and have at it!
U. Unknown fact about me – Oh Gawd! What’s not known about me after all these tags?
V. Vegetable – Broccoli Baby
W. Worst Habit - I’ll steal from Patricia and say: saying "yes" when I clearly should say "no!"
X. X-ray or Ultrasound - I’ll steal from Patricia here too since I had the same experience: Ultrasound of twins! Eek!
Y. Your Fave Food - yesterday was pasta, but today I’m so craving lobster.
Z. Zodiac – Gemini baby!


cool pic fom google

Best,
Kwana

6 comments:

pve design said...

wow, you are a fast tagger.
even after all these years, still learning new things about you via tags.

Red River Interiors,LLC said...

great post..I was looking forward to your A-Z post after reading the other and PVE's post...Fun answers...How's your space coming along?... Fay

Kwana said...

I'm working on my timing, Patricia. Gotta keep things moving!

Thanks Red River. My space is good. I still need a good chair though, but I did get a mini tv which is great.

Carleen Brice said...

Quote: Scarlett O'Hara, of course. And also me most days.

Keri Mikulski said...

Fun post, Kwana. Teen twins.. :) Thanks for sharing.

Kwana said...

You got it, Carleen!

Thanks, Keri!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online