Thursday, May 8, 2008

He's not a Survivor- Not by a long shot.

Did you watch Erik go down in a flame of no glory? Poor thing. He'll probably be taking James' place as officially the dumbest survivor in history? Who is he you ask? Why it's Erik. The pseudo Leif Garrett of Survivor.
The sweetheart had such blinding stars in his eyes that he willfully believed a couple of women that hated him when they batted their lashes and said they promised they wouldn't vote for him if he gave up his hard won immunity. And he did!!! Ugh!!!
I thought James would bust a gut. It was too good for words. It's an all ladies final four and I'm loving it!

8 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

BEST. EPISODE. EVAH.

I kept thinking, "go ahead, offer...even he's not that gullible."

He was totally that gullible. I loved him. My sweet little ice cream scooper.

Emma Petersen said...

Hehe. He totally does look like Leif Garrett.

The Girl You Used to Know said...

Hehe. He totally does look like Leif Garrett.

Which makes me love him even more

Kwana said...

It was the best EVAH!!! Loved it too!! I had blog right away. And find the pic of Leif.

Maureen McGowan said...

Ha! He is totally the Leif Garrett of Survivor. I blogged about the episode, too. The instant it ended. Brilliant.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. My husband was on the computer in the other room and I'm talking to myself:

Oh my god. He didn't. Yes he did. Oh my god. What a moron!

He is the dumbest player in Survivor history.

And the four left standing are just brilliant.

I agree with Mel--Best. Episode. Evah.

Eileen said...

I couldn't stop laughing. It was one of the best episodes.

Kwana said...

Oh Maureen, Jaci, Eileen I just LOVED it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online