Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday Meme - I'm it!

What's Jack up to? He's having the Saturday crazies with the kids at home. Extra wildness ensues. Fun huh? Not.


Well, Jack won't be too wild, in fact, it should be fairly sane around here for part of the day since the DH has to work and he's going for daddy of the year by taking the DD into the city with him for the day and leaving me with little league duty and the DS. It's cool and I can get some work done if I decide to hang at the field with my laptop.


Thanks so much to you all for checking in with Ask The Agent yesterday. If you missed it please scroll down and check it out. It was fab if I do say so myself.

So I'm been tagged yet again. This time its by the sly Elizabeth with the page 123 book tag that's been going around. Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book.

2. Open to page 123

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you’ve posted your three sentences.

OK here goes...

This tag is perfectly timed because although I'm reading, like, 4 books right now, I just came from the library to pick up some books I had on hold and I was so excited to get A Moment on The Lips by Phyllis Bourne Williams my new blog friend whose book I'm going to dive right into. Yippee!!! Do any of you do that to? I'm so crazy.

So, page 123...

He gently removed the melting ice cream come from her hand and wiped her palm with a napkin.

"The doctors said I had a stroke."

"What?" Grant asked skeptically.

That's it 3 sentences. Don't you want to know more about this 'her' that had the stroke and this Grant dude that's gently removing melting ice cream cones from her hands? I sure do and I will. Yes!

As for tags, This has really been going around so I'm going to leave the tagging to you all. If you care to play have at it. Leave a comment and say you're tagging yourself. I can't wait to see who plays. Have fun!

Best,
Kwana

2 comments:

Phyllis Bourne said...

Kwana!!! I just popped by to see what you were doing today (because you're always doing something cool on Saturday), scrolled down and saw my bookcover. Thanks so much for picking it up!

Now I'm gonna chew through my lipgloss all week hoping you like it.

Kwana said...

No chewing necessary I'm sure I'll love it! But I warn you I'm a slow reader lately. These darn kids, they keep wanting to get fed. Everyday.Really cuts into my reading time:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online