Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy President's Day

What's Jack up to? Jack is doing well. Missing the Dear Twins but happy to have all the attention of the house to himself. It's all about Jack right now... but really when is it not?

I hope you had a nice Valentine's day. Mine was lovely spent with the DH and seeing him sing in the male choir for Men's day. Here's a pic of my pretty roses that he gave me. What a sweetheart.






In honor of the Dear Twins I'm keeping up with the French theme this week with this pic of our President and First lady on their past visit to France for President's day today.




So far I hear the twins are having a wonderful time, visiting Versailles yesterday one of the most beautiful places on earth in my opinion. They even got to go into more private rooms like the opera house which is not for pubic view and sit. Lucky kids. I'm so glad they are having this experience. Their teachers blog for the parents every night and send us pics to tell about the trip. It looks like a blast. Yesterday there was even a sweet Valentine message video from Versailles.








Happy Presidents day to you. Enjoy!




Best,
Kwana

7 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

Lovely pictures of the DTs tour spots. The time will just fly by and before you know it they will be home and recapping all the details... so exciting and life changing, looking forward to hearing more! Give Jack an extra hug from us and Happy President's Day to you too.

I got a big dark chocolate heart filled with chocolate dipped strawberries.... very yummy!!! xoxo

Formerly known as Frau said...

Sounds like they are having the time of there lives. Happy Presidents Day to you.

Tana said...

OK, I'm extremely jealous! Have a blast.

Purple Flowers said...

As you well know, they are having an experience of a lifetime - how fortunate for them!! They are soaking in history and art and life. It's wonderful!!!

Deidra said...

Wow! One day I will have to visit France. My husband won a trip to Paris at the US Open one year, but we traded it for a trip to the Bahamas. Alas! Nothing's wrong with the Bahamas, but it could have been France...

The flowers are beautiful! Enjoy them!

Amanda McCabe/Amanda Carmack/Laurel McKee said...

Oh, lucky twins! I love Versailles. :)

Wendy Toliver said...

Love the pictures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online