Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Romance


What’s Jack up to? Jack is full and content though a bit sad after a lovely weekend visit from Nana where he was spoiled silly. He really does love her like crazy and she is just nuts for him. It’s too cute.

How was your weekend? Did you watch the Superbowl on Sunday? I watched quite a bit, that is until the last installment of Emma came on PBS at 9 then I was off. Though I know the story it was much more exciting than the Superbowl for me.
Did you watch? If you didn’t you can watch it online here.

Or at least take the: Bachelors of Highbury Quiz. I scored with Mr. Knightley. My Mr. Knightly!






Best,
Kwana




P.S.
Congrats Saints! I wonder will Kim get her ring now?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

No, I watched a scary movie (Paranormal Activity) and a comedy (The Hangover) instead with my daughter. It was relaxing and enjoyable.

Debra said...

I was upstairs working -but I could hear some of the game. I picked up a couple of movies, but never got to them. A new week, new projects- what are you up to?

Joyce said...

I forgot about the deal with Kim and her ring. Maybe she will get is SB ring. xo

KT Grant said...

Johnny Miller yum.

I was a diligent little worker and wrote instead of watching the Super Bowl.

Deidra said...

I watched the game, routing for the Saints. I got discouraged in the second quarter, gave up and went to the gym. By the time I got home the tide had turned and I was back on the couch cheering and whooping it up for the Saints!

Janet Mullany said...

How did this happen?? I took the quiz and ended up with Mr. Martin!

On the other hand I think Mr. Knightley would be a real bore in bed.

Kristen Painter said...

Superbowl all the way.

Michelle DeRusha said...

Oh you got me with Masterpiece -- love, love Jane Austen...plus I work for Nebraska public television!

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for commenting on my guest post over at Jumping Tandem. It's nice to "meet" you here. And I just have to say, I noticed that picture of Freida Kahlo on your mirror -- I love her!!!

Kwana said...

Thanks for all your comments.

Janet, Mr. Martin! Funny but don't count out Knightley he may surprise you.

Graceful, Thanks so much for stopping by! Love Frieda.

Debra I'm so busy this week getting the kids ready for a school trip to Paris.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online