Tuesday, February 16, 2010

While Paris Sleeps

Today is the twins last full day in Paris. They return home tomorrow night. Yay and sniff. Feeling the need to get as much work done and rest as possible today. That just doesn't mix.


I was looking for a Parisian movie while thinking of the twins, maybe I should not have come across this one. Yikes! A poor girl out of luck and money, but it does look good. I'll have to get it from my library and check the full out.


Have you seen it?











I hope your day is going well.



Best,
Kwana

5 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

Looks like it may be a similar story to Edith Wharton's House of Mirth, a book that I LOVED.... xoxo

annechovie said...

I've never seen that, Kwana. I hope you have a great day! xo

Debra said...

I'll check it out. WOW- that went by quickly! Enjoy these last few hours of quiet-I bet they will be all excited to tell you of their tales.

ArchitectDesign™ said...

I've never seen it -but my FAVORITE paris movie was sex and the city movie! lol
The entire time while In paris I was thinking 'so thats where that is' and - that place was so close to this place, etc. The movie captures the best parts of the city so well!

Joyce said...

I haven't seen the movie. What did you think?

I bet you are happy to have the twins back home soon, sharing all of their stories. xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online