Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Welcome to the darkside

I want to give a shout out to my knitting buddy and brand new blogger, Eileen- aka- Wish List Mom.
With a push from Patricia (thanks for the shout-out today) and I, instead of knitting, Eileen set up her blog today. She's a wife, mother, home-based business owner and loves TV just as much as I do! Could it be true.?Today she's blogging about some craziness going on at Big Brother. Hop on over and give her a welcome.

Have fun Eileen!
Best,
Kwana
image thanks to flickr

8 comments:

Style Court said...

Kwana, the banner looks wonderful :) Great choice.

Kwana said...

Thanks, Style Court. Patricia is such a good friend and talented artist she was my only choice!

I love you blog too! Thanks for visiting.

Eileen said...

You are the best!!! Thanks!!!

Kwana said...

No, you are, Eileen! Have fun with your blog!

Marley Gibson said...

Is that Jack and a friend?

Kwana said...

No Marley. That's just a cute picture I found on yahoo from flickr. Jack so needs a haircut. I'll show you one of him soon. He's one of those odd yorkies who's ears don't stick up. I guess no dog show for him! Maybe they would find him "Interesting" on ANTM.

Mary-Laure said...

I just love your new masthead, it looks so stylish and colorful! Bravo to Patricia - she's just so talented...
Can't wait to see a picture of Jack.

Kwana said...

Thanks Marly- Laure. I'll post a picture of Jack for you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online