Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2012

What's Jack up to? Jack's been enjoying peaceful warm days and wild evening with the dear twins. They give him no rest and he gives them none either. So with that I get none. The nights are ...fun?

Not a big one for conspiracy theories, well, maybe a bit but not the scary ones I'm still still crazy drawn to this movie. It's got John Cusack. Win there and it's directed by Roland Emmerich director of Independence Day another win. I saw this trailer during Harry Potter with the Dear Twins and can't get it out of my head. It's wild.





Don't know where I'll be in 2012, but I'm pretty sure I'll be in the IMAX come November.

What movies are you looking forward to?

Oh and it's Real Hot Mess of ATL Countdown time. Are you ready for tomorrow?

Best,
Kwana

9 comments:

Kirsten Steen said...

I'm looking forward to seeing '500 Days of Summer'. Thanks for coming by my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Kirsten

Debra said...

I'm anxious to see Julia and Julie-the set is to rave about-so I hear! Have a great day.

Purple Flowers said...

I'm looking forward to seeing Julia and Julie.
The photo of your little Jack is adorable; he looks so innocent!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Kwana dear...Couldn't watch the video?! Anyway, must definitely watch Julia! I'm also checking out Coco Chanel...hope this foreign movie will come to my city?

Kwana said...

Lenore thanks for the heads up on the video. This one should be good now.

I'm also anxious to see Julia and Julie and 100 days of Summer.

Jack say thanks for the compliment!

Ina in Alaska said...

OH I can't wait for the RH Atl!! You got me started on this series Miss Kwana!! Another TV show I got sucked into by my brother is on TruTV, Operation Repo. This is about a team composed mostly of family members and ex-inlaws that repossess cars and they are hilarious (also get into scary situations) It is very lowbrow TV but I can't help myself.....

Oh PS about Jack and the Dear Twins, your house must positively seethe with frantic energy!!!!

Joyce said...

Cute Kwana. Doesn't 2012 seem so far away, but it really isn't?! xoxo

Couture Carrie said...

I love John Cusack!

I am looking forward to seeing "The September Issue".

Have fu at your party this weekend, darling!

xoxox,
CC

###### said...

honey i cant wait...you cant keep me away from the tv!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online