Monday, July 6, 2009

Magical Monday


What's Jack up to? Jack's had a good weekend. He got to chill on the 4th of July. All was pretty quiet in our neighborhood on the 4th. Most of the action was the 3rd and Jack hung in the basement with toys and treats where he wasn't bothered much by the loud noise.



I hope you all had a magical weekend filled with good food, fun and fireworks and when I say fireworks I mean only in the best way. Not in the crazy life kind of way. LOL.



The family and I decided to brave the crowds and head downtown to see the Macy's fireworks spectacular. Something everyone should do at least once. This year it was held on the Hudson River instead of the East side. As you can see there were people galore but the big show made it well worth wading through the crowds. Just amazing!





I hope you have a Magical Monday!


Best,

Kwana


16 comments:

pve design said...

Fireworks are magical! I love the Summer and this past weekend we were so blessed to have sun and nice temps! Enjoy your week ahead!
pve

KT Grant said...

It was well worth the crowds? :D

Formerly known as Frau said...

Great sots my firework pictures never turn out. At least it wasn't raining! Looks like a fun time even with the crowds. You are lucky to live so close to the city.

Joyce said...

Our firework celebration was on the 3rd so we were able to see on TV Macy's show. Amazing- I'm glad you were able to attend. Happy Monday to you! xoxo

Keri Mikulski said...

Love the pics!! Gorgeous fireworks.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. I didn't see any fireworks this year. Now, I have. Thx.

Deidra said...

Wow! You got some great shots! I would have loved to have been there. The fireworks are my favorite!

N said...

Gorgeous...now I wish I was there.

Unknown said...

I also didn't get to see fireworks so that was a treat to see. Glad you didn't mind the crowds.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Wonderful celebration.
We ate hamburgers, watched Vicar of Dibley and knitted. Quiet and happy.

Purple Flowers said...

So glad you were able to see the fireworks in NYC! I love the sparkles; they make me smile. :)
Best wishes for a happy day!

Slices of Beauty... said...

Lovely pictures.

Hapy Monday.

Ina in Alaska said...

WOW! And double WOW that you went downtown to celebrate!! And ps thanks for the birthday wishes... this birthday girl is having a blast today!!! xoxo

Jax Cassidy said...

Wow! Those are awesome pics! I saw 2 firework displays from my bedroom window. One at midnight before it hit the 4th and the other one in the evening. It was pretty cool and no crowds to drive me crazy! :)

Leciawp said...

I'm glad Jack wasn't bothered by the noise! My cat was..

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Thanks for sharing this...
My town cancelled the fireworks this year...NO budget! What!!?
O'well, still had a great time!
XO*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online