Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Friday

What's Jack up to? It's been a semi quiet week for Jack. Not too much trouble (I had better not speak too fast) just up to his usual antics. I think the Dear Twins are driving him nutty (but he's not alone in that). And he's barking a lot more than usual (not alone in that either) But besides that all is cool with Dear Jack.

This pic is for Ina in Alaska who is always capturing the best licence plates. I snapped it when the truck of our local doggie day care was in front of me for a few blocks and I noticed the licence plate. Don't worry we were stopped at the time I snapped the pic.


Have a Happy Friday and a great weekend!


Best,
Kwana

12 comments:

pve design said...

I have always wanted my plate to say;
paint4u

Purple Flowers said...

Have a happy weekend!

Debra said...

My plate says....what else??? LUCCA! Their local Chamber of Commerce should put me on the payroll.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Recently I saw one that says= PMS
haha... ~Well, have a happy & joyful weekend dear!

Sheryl said...

Ina has me watching and clicking pics of plates too. I'll have to get my latest one posted soon.

Have a great weekend.

Ina in Alaska said...

POOCHIES!! Love it! Started my day off with a big smile.. :)

My own plate says: HOTH2O

I always keep my camera in my car because Alaskans have very interesting things to say via their license plates! The one in my header was in front of me at a red light the other day!

Ina in Alaska said...

PS My plate might apply to Jack!

Leciawp said...

Love that picture! Ina definitely has the eye for it, doesn't she? Have a wonderful weekend. xoxo

Joyce said...

Kwana too cute! I normally don't look at plates, but have ever since Ida started posting- I find myself self peaking away. Have a golden weekend! xoxo

Ina in Alaska said...

Our soon-to-be ex Governor, Sarah Palin's plate should read:

QUITTER

Kwana said...

Ina you are too funny and as you can see quite and inspiration. Yes your plate can apply to Jack as he always is in Hot water. LOL.

Let it be know that you said it about Sara and not me.

I'm so happy with all the fun comment on this post thank folks!

Unknown said...

I sit for days trying to figure out license plates. I think they are intriguing and something to keep my mind off of being stuck in traffic.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online