I can’t believe how time has flown. It’s quickly turning into more years with you than without you. Not many can say that and I’m so proud.
In honor of your 50th (can you believe that baby face folks?) here are 50 things I love about you:
2. Your laugh
3. Your eyes
4. The ways you get me.
5. The ways you don’t
6. The fact that you are such a southern man.
7. You can cook.
8. You make a perfect cup of tea.
9. Low country boil.
10. I’m a cheap date and you love me for it.
11. You’re a cheap date and I love you for it.
12. The fact that you start arguments just to hear my lovely voice.
13. You are such a hard worker.
14. You’re sometimes so lazy.
15. I’m sometimes so lazy and you don’t mind.
16. You make me laugh.
17. You indulge me.
18. You are a great father.
19. You’re a good friend.
20. You were my friend first.
21. You get my odd dry humor.
22. Johnny’s on City Island
23. You can be so Alpha sometimes. Sometimes not so much.
24. You understand how hard a mother’s work is.
25. You do your best.
26. You brood.
27. You’re a secret dreamer.
28. You believe in me.
29. You care.
30. You do.
31. You like 24.
32. You are crazy for Jack. A bit nutty really.
33. You have great taste in music.
34. You don’t mind being foolish.
35. You’ll do anything for your children.
36. You know when to push and when to pull away.
37. Shrimp and Gravy! (been way too long since you’ve made that)
38. You like my friends.
39. You can bowl a mean game.
40. Your cute nose.
41-45. Have been omitted due to blogs PG rating! Smooches!
46. The way your Georgia accent sometimes sneaks out. (Say orange for me!)
47. You make the world’s best Cosmos
48. The way you look at me in the morning when I'm not cute.
49. The way you hold me at night.
50. The way you have been and are always there for me.
Love you always Lovie,