What's Jack up to? Oh, Jack he's a funny one. Cracks me up the way he runs to grab a squeaky toy as soon as the DH walks in the door. He knows who to play the games with. Too cute.
Yesterday I got to get out and enjoy the lovely early spring day by spontaneously going down to the MOMA museum to get in some fun and culture with my bud PVE, her lovely daughter and her fun friend. So much to take in and get the inspiration juices flowing. Also nice to get out of those moody blues for a bit. I loved this painting by Robert Rauschenberg. As soon as I saw it I thought it's good for Good Friday. There is something so hopeful there and I'm nothing if not hopeful. Always have been at my core. Funny how I'm reflected in the Plexiglas. Embedded right in the artwork part in the dark part in the light. Aren't we all. Hmm...
Here are just a few of the definitions of the word Good:
/gʊd/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [goo d] Show IPA adjective, bet⋅ter, best, noun, interjection, adverb
1. morally excellent; virtuous; righteous; pious: a good man.
2. satisfactory in quality, quantity, or degree: a good teacher; good health.
3. of high quality; excellent.
4. right; proper; fit: It is good that you are here. His credentials are good.
5. well-behaved: a good child.
6. kind, beneficent, or friendly: to do a good deed.
7. honorable or worthy; in good standing: a good name.
8. educated and refined: She has a good background.
9. financially sound or safe: His credit is good.
10. genuine; not counterfeit: a good quarter.
11. sound or valid: good judgment; good reasons.
12. reliable; dependable; responsible: good advice.
13. healthful; beneficial: Fresh fruit is good for you.
14. in excellent condition; healthy: good teeth.
15. not spoiled or tainted; edible; palatable: The meat was still good after three months in the freezer.
16. favorable; propitious: good news.
17. cheerful; optimistic; amiable: in good spirits.
18. free of distress or pain; comfortable: to feel good after surgery.
19. agreeable; pleasant: Have a good time.
20. attractive; handsome: She has a good figure.
21. (of the complexion) smooth; free from blemish.
22. close or intimate; warm: She's a good friend of mine.
23. sufficient or ample: a good supply.
24. advantageous; satisfactory for the purpose: a good day for fishing.
25. competent or skillful; clever: a good manager; good at arithmetic.
I'm wishing you a Good Friday from this one to the next and all the days in between no matter what you celebrate. It's all Good Things from my heart to yours. Peace and Love.