Sunday, September 28, 2008

I've been Tagged!!

What's Jack up to? What is the wild dog not up to? He's been into so much lately. Right now I'm throwing out a stuffed toy that for some reason he picked tonight to rip to smithereens. Oh well. Your loss Jack.

I’ve been Tagged!
How did that happen?
Oh that sneaky Jax that’s how. I’ll get you back somehow, Jax:)

Ok here goes...
Here are the rules:Link to the person who tagged you. Jax.

Post the rules on your blog.
List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.


And now, to my sadly unspectacular quirks:


1. I’ll sort of steal the first from Jax. I kinds of like room tempature water. Too cold water gives me a headache.


2. Speaking of headaches I can get one from the sun. You won’t catch me sunbathing on a hot day. I’m like a Gremlin running from the bright light.


3. I’m such a child of the 80’s. I just love 80’s pop. I have an 80’s playlist on my iPod and can remember the day when MTV came on for the first time. I like totally would run to the tv at the first notes of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5zeBVffDl4 . I was going to marry HIM. What did I know? What did any of us know back then?

4. I have this quirky thing with styling continuity when watching shows. For example it really bugged me when watching Lipstick Jungle this week with how the girls multi-strand pearls kept tangling and untangling as they walked. In the bumpy cab ride Nico even switched to a single strand mid bump. I cringed

5. I’m really messy, but like a neat silverware drawer. Quirky, huh?

6. I can’t stand the taste or smell of mint of any kind. Strange, but true. Don’t bring it near me.

Ok, there are my quirks. I shared. Are you ready to share yours?


Don’t hate- embrace!


Best,

Kwana

7 comments:

pve design said...

You missed one quirk, asking the waiter for a "spoon" while stirring it in your tea! Like me looking for my keys and the car is running. Our motors go at full speed, which is why we are allowed to have "quirks!"'
Love you and all your quirks.

Kristen Painter said...

I actually did this meme not too long ago. I'm sure it's in my archives somewhere...

mrs. confidential said...

well thanks ms kwana....i shall do my best.....

Kwana said...

Thanks PVE. I did miss that one. Too funny.

Go on and pull that one out Kristen. It will still count.

Have fun Mommytherobot. Thanks for playing.

N said...

okay...I'll do it. Hopefully I can find six people to respond!

I will remember not to offer you a mojito but something else instead, miss no-mint!

Louisa Edwards said...

Alright, alright! You and Kristen, you just can't stand for me not to be blogging!

Kwana said...

Yep, N, no mojitos for me.

Yes, Louisa I love it when you blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online