Monday, September 22, 2008

Just Fine!

What's Jack Up to? Right now Jack is whining at the basement door. Should I take that as a hint he's is no longer interested in watching the Yankee game with the DS and wants to hang with me? Can I get a moments rest? No. Oh well. That's life. BTW I'm way sad over the ending of Yankee stadium. Part of my childhood is now gone. Big tear.

At the end of last week with all the market turmoil, constant political crap and the Dear Teens sometimes making me want to pull my hair out I was feeling deep in a cynical rut. Which is honestly is not a far from my norm. Not to mention I didn't totally agree with who got out Aufed on Project Runway and Top Model last week. UGH!
But after church on Sunday I walked out feeling just fine. Shoot, God didn't promise a life without trials, right.

So during my many errands I rolled down the windows popped MJB (Mary J Blige) in the cd player and hit the gas. Hard.

Do me a favor, try and not stress too much this week. It's all going to be just fine. Do what you gotta do and Crank it up!


And Happy Birthday to Ma! What can I say? Much Love. K.


Best,
Kwana

7 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

I've been rockin' out to Rihanna's Disturbia. Something about that song makes me have to get up and dance.

Mary-Laure said...

Some songs can give us such energy and happiness... I'll have to listen to that one.

David Dust said...

MJB can always put me in a good mood.

Kwana said...

Can't she David? I just love MJB. Always have since what's the 411?

You won't be disappointed Mary- Laure.

I'll have to give that a listen Kristen.

pve design said...

Music is the great motivator! You know how my little girl loves to dance and Rihanna's Disturbia is one of her faves.
I always try to put some music on when I need to be energized or to be put in a "mood" other than the one I may be in!

Danika said...

Oh, I know just what you mean. The economy and government have been so depressing lately, sometimes you just have to let go and enjoy yourself.

MJB has so much positive energy, it's hard to not let it rub off...

Kwana said...

Thanks PVE and Muriel sometimes you have to just let go!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online