Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Domestic Space Goddess

What's Jack up to? Jack is chilling as I write this. Wish I had time to chill like dear Jack. That's okay. He'll chill for me.


I'm a woman being hurled though space and time with lots to say and not enough time to say it. It's been all work, work, work and none of it fun.





All this domestic stuff had me dreaming of pirates taking me away. No, not those kind but the sexy romantic sweep me away in tight breeches kind thank you very much.

I mean, hey if I'm swabbing the deck there might as well be a nice treasure at the end of the deal. Sigh.



Hey and did you all watch Part 1 of the Real Housewives of the NYC hot mess reunion special? I love it when the words come back to. They always do. Hello Camera! Ramona and her wildness. Kelly and the tears. There was so much Hot Messery that they need a part 2 next week.

And then I couldn't even go to bed because they put The Hot Messes of New Jersey on right after. What?! Teresa is going for a French chateau look in her marble, granite and onyx house and paying only in cash. I'm saying no more.



Oh, Bravo how I love and hate you at the same time.



Ugh!
Kwana

12 comments:

Joyce said...

Kwana you are a hoot! First sexy pirates... You are too funny. Enjoy! xoox

Formerly known as Frau said...

I wish we had Bravo here I so want to watch these shows. Sad to say I'll rent them some day. I hope your pirates show up today and whisk you away.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Haha...pirates ahoy!
Those wives are dangerous...I'm hooked now...can't wait for the next episodes ;)

pve design said...

I always loved "The Jetsons" and dreamed of having a Rosie! If DH reads your blog post today, be warned me fair lady, he may just come home with breeches and a patch, a treasure and something fierce for his mate- ahoy!
pve

Kristen Painter said...

I think they should retitle it Mafia Housewives. Just saying.

Sheryl said...

TV just makes life look so glamorous and and times it is but usually not.

Keep your dreams and your pirate just may show up with a box of treasure.

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Good luck with your busy schedule!

As for Thursday, I say bring the HOT MESS on! The only way it & the new NJ ladies could be any more entertaining would be to add a sexy pirate. Maybe you should be working for Bravo?

Jax Cassidy said...

I'm sure you gave the sexy pirates a run for their money. I can't sit through an episode of that show. They just seem kind of pretentious... Oh well, I'm better off not watching something new.

Debra said...

Ditto-Ditto~ I watched this and then asked myself...WHY did you just watch that? Real women do not act like that- or am I living in a cave somewhere? Kelly and Ramona...grrrrr! Guess I'll have to watch Thursday to see who wins!!! The Countess seems to be doing very well...hmmm.

Ina in Alaska said...

Oh yes Kwana, I did not miss any of the hot messes last night on Bravo....what is with Ramona's eyes, they get crazy when she gets ruffled... and the NJ Housewives.... eek!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I can't stop watching those "housewives" shows, either! The OC ones live up the hill from me. (Grocery shop at the same store I do.) I used to see "Slade" and his license plate all over around here. ... Anyway, the NYC ones sucked me in the same way. They're all like a train wreck. It's like you know you shouldn't be watching this and yet ... you can't help it!!

Mary-Laure said...

I just love that pic of the "space woman", so fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online