Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Wish

What's Jack up to? Mr. J is chilling hard. Sorry his updates have been sparse. This has been a tumultuous time for me and I did really need all the funny I could get last week. But Jack is good. Here he is just yesterday, cool as ice on the porch. Keeping and eye out to make sure no shenanigans are going on on the block. So serious he is, huh?

Remember the little church that I keep passing? Here's another good thought. I'm hoping for it for myself and for you too. We can all use a little peace within.

I hope your Memorial Day Weekend is going well.


Best,
Kwana

10 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Aint that the truth! I hope your long weekend is going well.

Debra said...

A very good thought for a Sunday morning - or any day for that matter. Peace to you.

Clarity said...

Have a lovely peaceful day.

Carolyn Crane said...

What a sweet thing to put on their sign. At first it looked like Jack was in jail, until I realized it was your porch. Have a great weekend!

Ina in Alaska said...

I love the church mottos! And that little Jack is SUCH A QT!!

Kwana, I am a little worried about you!! Hope all is well, dear!! xoxo

Kwana said...

Thanks for the kind words. Hope the sun is shining and the weather is good. No worries just life with teens up a few notches.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Words to live by, I'd say!

I've loved the funnies this week!! Some of my favourites!

Edward sends his holiday weekend best to Jack!!

Mary-Laure said...

Hope Jack is enjoying is memorial day week end - scraps from a BBQ maybe?

Amanda McCabe/Amanda Carmack/Laurel McKee said...

Ahhhh--Jack looks like he's in jail there! Poor Jack--maybe he needs to come here and have some barbecue :)

And thanks for the funnies the last few days--I've needed them, too

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Hope the tumultuous times calm down shortly. Until then, that message is so nice. And Jack - SO darling, as usual!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online