Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Have You Met Anne?

What's Jack up to? As I write this Jack is snug and happy sleeping on the couch. Oh yeah, he worked so hard for the day. So darn hard. Not.

So have you met Anne Harwell otherwise known as Annechovie on her super cool blog?






Anne is a talented artist that creates the most beautiful pieces. Watercolors and ultra cool quote prints.



She has a wonderful way with color and a fabulous sense of style.

I have been an admire of Anne for quite a while and finally ordered some of her prints from her Etsy shop. I was so excited when they arrived last week along with the sweetest note thanking me for the support. I couldn't wait to run out and get frames for my prints. Here they are hung in my living room. Now I just need new curtains, maybe some throw pillows. All in due time...



I heart them!

Check out Anne at her blog here and at her Etsy shop here.

Thanks Anne.
Best,
Kwana

18 comments:

Joyce said...

Oh Kwana I think your prints finally found their way home. They look beautiful on your walls! I ditto everything you said about Anne! She is a very talented artist. Enjoy! xoxo

Leciawp said...

I heart Anne too! Lovely post Kwana. xoxo

Formerly known as Frau said...

Beautiful art work, they look great in your corner. She is very talanted.

Debra said...

Anne is wonderful. She is entirely selfless and always introducing us to other talent. I have a couple of Anne's prints and will have to post about mine too!
Thanks for sharing Kwana.

pve design said...

Kwana,
Anne was one of the first bloggers who told me I needed a blog and was totally kind, encouraging and sharing. I heart her too. The prints look swell. I am a bit jealous....I need an "Annechovie" corner.
pve

Sheryl said...

I love the prints you got. And equally impressed that you have them framed and hung. I would have ordered the prints and they would have remained in the shipping container for who knows how long before I got frames - you rock.

annechovie said...

Kwana! You are so sweet! Thank you so much for your generous post and super supportive comments. I can't believe you already have them framed and up - you did a fabulous job! Thanks to each one of you who commented, too - you guys made my day - so kind!

Bridgett said...

Those are lovely! Thanks for introducing me. Enjoy your honeycombs!

Ina in Alaska said...

Very sweet, especially the saying in the last picture. Have a happy day Kwana!! xoxo

Kristen Painter said...

Very cool! I love the watercolors.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne ..

I love how they look on the wall .. great frames .. How are you doing
Andy

Anonymous said...

Very nice! They look great in the frames, Kwana. Anne's blog says that she does custom designs of a favorite home or pet ... hmmm ... I think we need to see Jack in watercolor someday ... He would be so cute!! Thanks for introducing Anne's blog. {*waving to Anne!*] I had fun checking it out this morning.

Louisa Edwards said...

Etsy is my favorite thing in the world. I especially love Anne's espresso machine! If it were a stand mixer, I'd already be buying it.

Unknown said...

I love the contrast of the prints. Beautiful. I'm a new follower and I'm so glad that I found you. Your blog is great!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

OMG, I am so digging those prints! Off to check out her shop!

Jax Cassidy said...

Love it! I'm going to have to explore Anne's shop!!

Shandell's said...

Love her blog, I am glad that I have found your. Will be back soon.

Karen said...

It's impossible to look at Anne's work and not be happy. She is both talented and a lovely person.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online