Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day

Happy May Day! The whole idea of it being May 1st already has me dumbstruck. This year is going way too fast for my liking. Wayyy. I’d like to spin that record back and add a month please. Maybe by an extra hour or two a day. But that would only give me, like, 2 1/2 days or an extra long weekend. Hardly time to clean my closets. Unless, I spun it for the whole year? Hmm.... but now we're getting into way too much math for this time of the day and I don't feel like calculating. Oh well.

That said in honor of May Day let's welcome Spring with this pretty shot taken
in front of my DD’s dance school yesterday.


In stark contrast I’m hoping to get a moment with this guy over the weekend. Grrrrr!

What are your plans?

Best,
Kwana

10 comments:

Joyce said...

Hmmm... now I know why Kelly picked her girlie flower collar over the funky polka dot one- she knew it was May Day!

I love the lilacs, I can smell them all the way here.

This weekends plans are baking 50 mini cupcakes, Cico de Mayo party, breakfast (if I can squeeze it in) and a memorial services. I'm tired already!

From Kelly and me Happy May Day and a golden weekend!!!

Kristen Painter said...

I can't wait to see Wolverine! But I'd like another 30 days too.

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I can't believe it's May as well. It came so fast. I was trying to stop it because I'm turning 28 on Mother's day and so not looking forward to it!

I hope you have a great weekend. We have birthday parties both days this weekend and company coming over tonight so I'll have to wait on seeing X-men.

Tana said...

Love the flowers I can almost smell there rich perfume! Happy Mayday!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Gorgeous lilacs and Australian actor. ;-)

Happy weekend!

Leciawp said...

Happy May Day Kwana - hope you enjoy your weekend!

Jax Cassidy said...

Just lovely! I'm going to see Wolverine today! Woohoo! A date with Hugh is always special!

pve design said...

I love May - the April rain stops, the grass is so green, and there are 31 days to be an X-woman. I have a lot to do and plan on getting it all accomplished. Do not get in my way....he he.
pve

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Happy May Day to You! And I agree, this year is zipping along at quite a clip. Way too fast. But yea! I did clean my closets yesterday!!

The weekend is a Kentucky Derby party. I have to wear a hat!

Ina in Alaska said...

Hi Kwana, I am running late today! The sun was shining and I chose to spend some time in it!! Lovely lilacs..... I thought we had a graduation BBQ this weekend, but it is next weekend, sooo, I am going to look at some hydrangea plants at our local nursery and keep plugging thru my book. Also there is always tennis and bagels on Sunday. Have a super great weekend!!! xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online