Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This Is Not A Surprise To Me


What's Jack up to? Jack is being a little Jackster. Sneaking into the trash when my back is turned. Ripping up paper when he can. Just enjoying his life and getting into mess. He had lots of fun at our town's Memorial Day Parade and made a new friend.

How was your holiday weekend? Did you BBQ and have lots of fun? I hope so. We enjoyed our town's parade and hung with the neighbors.

So I took this color quiz that I got over at the Fictionistas. I was totally honest and not surprised by the results at all. What color are you? Report back and tell me if you are surprised.





































































You are most like:







Black











You are bold with a dark side. You make clear lines wherever you go, though you color outside of the lines. Many people may just see the surface of you and think you are merely plain, but you have a lot of depth to you as well.










Take this quiz: Which Crayola Box of 8 Color Are You?













Best,
Kwana

15 comments:

Maria Killam said...

I love your stories about the Jackster. . . dogs are the best.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Jack is a cutie! I am a yellow crayon! Just a ray of sunshine...too funny I feel more like gray!

me said...

Gotta love Jack!

I'm green! I love it!

Thanks for sharing!

Kristen Painter said...

We wanted to go to a parade, but couldn't find one!

Ina in Alaska said...

I am BLUE.

Jack. what a cute little guy! Have a great day!

Sheryl said...

Maddie's looking a little jealous about Jake's new friend. Glad you had a great weekend.

Took the color quiz......My color is "Black".

Deidra said...

I am orange...and not a bit surprised! Thanks for the quiz! Enjoy your Tuesday, Kwana!

jane said...

jack is too cute. happy day to you!

Keira Soleore said...

That picture of Jack and his new friend are so cute!

Black, too. Though I had alternates in a few places, and when I retook it, I was Green.

abby jenkins said...

My dog Cheddar crushed a beautiful bed of ferns and foxgloves "tracking" a chipmunk that was hiding in the bordering stone wall.

Let's just say aside from catching a chipmunk or a parade Cheddar caught a heap of finger wagging!

Sarah Tormey said...

Hi Kwana,

I'm black too!

Thanks for sharing this fun distraction:)

Maria Geraci said...

I'm orange.

Little Jack is soooo cute!!

annechovie said...

That Jack is soooooo adorable! Looks like you had fun, Kwana! I will take the color test - thanks.

annechovie said...

P.S. I was black, too!

Kwana said...

Thanks for sharing all the results. I'm glad a few of us are a bit dark. Wonderful colors!

Abby your Chedder sounds funny!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online