Monday, October 6, 2008

The 300

What's Jack up to? Jack is full of pep, guess I'm in for an action packed day. Uh oh.


So, I logged on and noticed this is my 300th post. Go me! Who knew I'd stick with this blogging thing and love it so much. Thanks to all of you for sticking with me.


It was a lovely early fall weekend with Nana coming to visit. You know Jack was happy and well fed. Nana and I are true city girls, being from Harlem and all. I have to admit when I first moved to Westchester I thought it was totally the boonies since it was a whole half hour outside of the NYC and you can't just go out to eat at 1am on a Tuesday. But many years later I'm dealing and finally getting used to the quiet.


Check out how cute Nana looks at Westchester Farms on Saturday after dropping the DD off at dance.





What about these pumpkins? Don't you just love Fall?





Best,
Kwana

P.S. scroll down for some political fun

11 comments:

pve design said...

300, that is terrific. If you can do 300, then you can easily get that book finished, right! Love the photo of Nana with all those gorgeous Fall Mums. Glad you moved to the boonies and you can always come to my place for some grub, even at 1 am.

N said...

Nana looks so cute!

Congratulations on 300 and for inspiring at least one other blogger (me) to keep at it!

I love our boonies, don't you?

Kwana said...

Yes, Patrica you are very right 300 means I can surely finish this book. And thanks for the 1am food offer but I know you would so be asleep and not answering that door at 1am although your DH may open up! Maybe?

I do love our boonies, (especially the people) N although there are time that I love for the The Village, but our little Village is sweet as pie. I'm so glad to be an inspiration. Your blog always inspires me.

ArchitectDesign™ said...

That pumpkin photograph is great! My new screensaver at work!

Kristen Painter said...

Fall? What's that? We don't have fall in Florida. lol

Congrats on 300!

Kwana said...

Thanks Be The Change! I'm honored. I've been working on my photography skills. I have so much to learn.

Thanks for the Congrats Kristen. You should come on up for a visit. For some shopping and a taste of Fall. You know you miss NY!

Joyce said...

Congrats Kwana to 300 golden entries!

This is my first visit I came over from pve design. I enjoy reading... Did I hear about a book coming out? I enjoyed the photos too!
Enjoy...

Marley Gibson said...

How adorable is Nana?! I want to hug her. = )

Kwana said...

Thanks for visiting Joyce. Please come back again. Hopefully there will be a book out one day. I'm plugging away.

Thanks Marley. Nana is quite huggable although she may whack me for saying that.

Phyllis Bourne said...

Congrats on your 300th post!!!!

And hello to your lovely Nana!

Kwana said...

Thanks PBW!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online