Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Need A Hero

What’s Jack up to? Jackster is chilling this morning. Having taken his walk with the DH in the chilly 30 something degree air he’s gone back to napping for a bit. That’s quite a life you’ve got there Jack.

I need a hero. No, not that hero. If you ask me we all need that hero. Here’s hoping. Early voting is going on in many states and there are already long lines and problems with machines. Sigh.


But right now I’m talking about a great sexy literary hero to get your mind off all of that and I found some in these historicals by Elizabeth Hoyt. Have you read her Prince series? They are delicious books with the most intriguing, unconventional, heroes you will ever read.


THE RAVEN PRINCE, THE LEOPARD PRINCE and THE SERPENT PRINCE. Yummy.














Sadly, I’m up to the Serpent Prince, the end of the series, but I’ll be going on to read her next, The Legend of the Four Solider Series. Oh, my poor DH, will he ever get me to turn out the lights at a decent hour? I don't think so. Sorry, Love, those book lights just don't do it for me.


Best,
Kwana

7 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Jack is one lucky dog! He gets to sleep all day in your comfy home and hang out with you all day. I want to be Jack! This whole working for the man thing is just not cutting it for me!

Anyway, woe is me rant is over.

I'm a book worm like you. I'm reading the the Twilight Sage like your DD, but it's slowly ending so thanks for your lastest pic.

When you finished them you should read No Angel, Into Temptation, and Something Dangerous. It's trilogy about a family that resides in London. Great read. They are written by Penny Vincenzi

Kwana said...

Isn't "The Man/ Woman" A Pain sometimes? But I guess we have to be grateful. Right now I'd like a check. I'd write for "The Man" LOL.

Thanks for the recommendations High Heeled I'll add then to my TBR list.

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

K,

You are totally right. I should remind myself that at least I have a job.

*Must have this on repeat all throughout the day.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I haven't read the series, but I need a hero too. I can't wait until Nov. 4th!! I had a feeling that there would be problems with machines, etc. :-(

Danika said...

I'm always looking for a good book series to dive into, and this one sounds great! Thanks for the recommendation.

Kristie (J) said...

I read the whole series and loved them!! And I'm quite enjoying her new series too!!

Kwana said...

Fingers and toes crossed for Nov 4th BG.

You're welcome Muriel.

Thanks for letting me know about the new series Kristie.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online