Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Political Babies

What's Jack up to? Right now Jack's trying to charm the DD out of some popcorn. Not sure if the puppy dog eyes will work though. She's pretty tough.


I don't have much to say on this hump day so I thought I'd share these funny pics that I found on The Huffington Post of Barack Obama with babies on the campaign trail.
I've added my own captions. Please enjoy my sad attempt at humor.


You know I don't talk nearly as much a Joe Biden.


Could you not do that? You don't know what I've had for lunch.

Before I agree to this picture, I want answers on your economic stimulus package.

Sorry about the diaper, Senator, it's been a long afternoon.

Waa! You are soooo not my Daddy!

Hey, you've got nice eyes.

Hey, are you my Daddy? Cool!

Can a brother get a hug? It's been a tough year.

Ba-rock the Vote!!

Best,

Kwana

14 comments:

Phyllis Bourne said...

I like the pissed off looking babies the best!

The last photo of him hugging the kid with his eyes closed is sooooo nice.

N said...

I always found the baby-hugging thing kind of odd for politicians...but I guess it's more for the parents, who want to say their child was held by a president.

God willing.

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Team Obama!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are some adorable babies!!

I laughed at the captions! So cute! :)

Carleen Brice said...

Love these!

David Dust said...

I love the kid in the orange t-shirt practically lunging at Obama. And all your captions are perfect.

XOXOXOXOX

mrs. confidential said...

i like that 'can a brother get a hug" hahah funny

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

As always you have me laughing. I love the captions. Too cute. My favorite is the, " you have nice eyes" one.

Kwana said...

Glad you all liked. Thanks!

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Ah, these are charming.
I guess people want their children to be able to say, " the president of the United States once hugged me".

pve design said...

Cute, now could you do the same for some of the other running mates...
these are great!

Marley Gibson said...

ROFLMAO!!! Love your captions, hon. I tear up thinking how CLOSE we are and how the possibility of this actually happening in our lifetime is. I wish I could be with you and Nana on election night. Keep that phone line open!!!!

Hugs,
Mar = )

My Notting Hill said...

very creative captions.

Miss Cavendish said...

Someone should do a photographic book on the politician-holding-baby image. These are all dear images and there's nothing like an armful of chubbiness to bring out one's gentle personality

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online