Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Brain Freeze

What's Jack up to? Right now Jack's chilin. I think he's dog tired. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Blame it on Pelosi everybody else is.


Really, I'm the one whose dog tired. It's what happens during a one sock moment (scroll down) also this middle of the week holiday has thrown me off. One day of school and two days off has me thrown. It's day two of the kids at home. I don't know why at 14 they think of me as, Julie their cruise director. I somehow messed up there.

That said, I can't think of much interesting to say today (not that I'm interesting on other days) so I'll leave you with this video since Bridget Jones always makes me smile (Colin too).




Oh, and wouldn't it be lovey for Helen Fielding to come out with something new. A new Bridget! Anybody hearing anything. I'm not ashamed to admit Bridget change my life.

Best,
Kwana

8 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

I'm not ashamed to admit I've never read Bridget Jones. Not that I wouldn't, just haven't gotten around to it.

Kwana said...

It's ok, Kristen. There are tons of books that it seems everyone has read that I never gotten to. If you get the chance though give it a read. I'd love to know what you think. It's a quickie.

David Dust said...

Kwana -

At least they don't think of you as Isaac, their bartender!!! In the grand scheme of things, Julie ain't so bad!! :)

Project Runway tonight!!!

XOXOXOXOXO

Kwana said...

David that is good. Isaac would be very bad. I'm all about Project Runway tonight. I hope I'm not crying too.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I saw the end of that on TV the other night, too! The best part! Made me want to pull out my DVD and watch the whole thing again. I love his line. 'Nice boys don't kiss like that.' 'Oh yes they freakin' do'. (which the is the version seen on TV, lol).

I did read the first book and liked it a lot. Lots of stuff left out of the movie, of course. Mostly having to do with the mother.

Kwana said...

That is my favorite line too Kristin!

My Notting Hill said...

That was fun - love that movie. Have you ever seen The Painted Veil with Naomi Watts and Edward Norton. If you haven't seen it, I think you would love it.

Kwana said...

I did see The Painted Veil, Notting Hill. It was beautiful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online