Saturday, October 18, 2008

Look Up

What's Jack up to? Jack's been doing his best to get as many dog treats as possible out of me. It's been working. I really have to toughen up so he doesn't get fat. Can't have a chubby Yorkie. He's already the worlds biggest Yorkie. I'd like him to stay fit. So stop being so darned cute and sly Jack.




Look up.
We have a tree on our block between my house and my neighbor's that is a total showoff. It turns earlier than all the other trees, I think so it doesn't have to share the spotlight with the other trees. So what do I go and do to boost the tree's ego further? I take some pics. I just could not resist.



As I'm snapping away a nanny goes by pushing an angelic baby and she says ,"I like your tree." I have the nerve to preen and say, "thank you." Pla-ease, as if I deserve one ounce of the glory.



Have a wonderful weekend. Don't forget to Look up.
Now please excuse me. I've have some leaves to clean up.



Best,

Kwana

11 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Nothing in Florida looks like that. lol

David Dust said...

I love your tree!!!

:)

XOXOXO

N said...

I love that tree. It's just a bit brighter than most others.

We were all about leaves today too...threw both kids in big piles of them.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Sublime! Maple tree, I suppose?

Mary-Laure said...

Oh those autumn colors look just divine, so rich and vibrant!

pve design said...

Good thing you slowed down and looked up!
Stunning display of Fall Fireworks....that tree is
WOW!

Kwana said...

Thanks for the props on the tree.

Eileen said...

When I lived in the city I never saw leaves. Now we take them for granted. I should take some pictures by my house to savor the moment too.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

What a beautiful tree!!! Just amazingly pretty!!

Carleen Brice said...

Wow! I was just admiring the colors in my neighborhood, but Colorado can't really compete.

Kwana said...

Pamela I'm no good with types but I think you may be right about the maple. Sorry I took so long with the answer.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online