Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Date With Your Family

What's Jack up to? Well the Dear Twins are back in school so Jack's roaming around wondering where everyone got off to. Enjoy the quiet Jack. I will.

I'm feeling quite uninspired by pop culture lately so I'm going back in time a bit to and old lurve, Mystery Science Theater. Funny, silly, very inspiring. Why? I don't know. But it is.

That said, I thought I'd invite you all to dinner at at my house. Yeah, it's just like this. Really, it is. The Dear Twins are so helpful. Riiiiight. Just replace the smallest boy with Jack. Use your imagination. Have fun! Oh and pretend these are Black people. Enjoy. Peace Out!



Best,
Kwana

3 comments:

pve design said...

Why that looks just like my house...I am going to share this with my children! Very funny!

Kristen Painter said...

I love Mystery Science Theater!

Kwana said...

Glad you likie.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online