Friday, October 17, 2008

The Beast is Loose and Kristen Casts on!

What's Jack up to? Jack's sneaking off to the Dear Twins room to see what he can get into. With the messes they keep their rooms there's lots of trouble to get into there. Oh, Jack.


There's a new hot spot on the web. Ex Vanity Fair editor Tina Brown has launched The Daily Beast an online magazine for all things political, entertainment and well just... current. Give it a look see here. I suspect it's still evolving and will be evolving a lot in the weeks to come.


The Internet is all abuzz with opinions for Ms. Brown. You know how those are and how the saying goes. We all have 'em blah, blah, blah. So far I like the bits I see. As for my opinion? Add a bit more fashion I'm there all the way! But so far I like what I see.



This bring up the question: In this millisecond world are monthly mags a dying breed? I hope not. I just hope they can change with the times. Hmm... Change, the buzzword for our time I think.




I'd like to give a shout out to my fellow writer and buddy, the Diva herself, Kristen. She's opened up her own Etsy store: Blondissimo Gems and Jewelry. Don't you love that name? Go and check it out here. Go Kristen. Way to Cast-on!




Sidebar:Buh-Bye to G.C. on Survivor. Why did you come on if you couldn't hang, Dude?

Best,
Kwana

images from The Daily Beast

1 comment:

Kristen Painter said...

Thanks for the shout-out!

And yeah, GC turned out to be a bit of a punk.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online