Monday, October 20, 2008

Spin Cycle

What's Jack up to? Lovely Jack is trying my last nerve. Getting into the trash and making all sorts of messes. Jack you are working it.

Ever have one of those times when it seems like the easiest tasks are incredibly hard? Where you feel like no matter what you do you're just spinning your wheels?

Right now I'm in what I'd call a Spin Cycle and it's driving me a bit batty. I'm not quite sure how to handle it. I do know from my DD's ballet classes that when you have to do pirouettes the teachers advise you, in order not to get dizzy, to pick a focal point so that with each turn you always come back to that point. That's what I'll try and do.

Pick a focal point and try not to spin out of control. Ahh... motherhood is bliss.



Oh, Happy Monday!



Best,

Kwana

4 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Girl, I am right there with you. The amount of stuff I have to do today and this week is overwhelming. OVERWHELMING.

Having said that, I need to get off the internet and do it.

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Ah. I totally feel the same way. I finally decided that I'm going to start my own interior styling/decorating, event planning business so I'm extremely busy at home trying to get everything picture perfect so that I can have some examples of my work. I feel like im wasting my time at work, because there is so much to be done at home.

I keep reminding myself to take deep breathes. Please do the same.

:)

Kwana said...

Good luck this week Kristen.

That's wonderful High Heeled! Best of luck with your new venture. Try and stay focused. I know it can seem overwhelming.

N said...

Hang in there and spin, spin, spin!

(As the PR folks say.)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online